I am completely and utterly terrible at keeping up with the whole blogging malarkey, so here is a brief bit of news and then straight onto many links I have for you today (try to stay calm, ladies and gentlemen!):
Still finding my Anthozoology MA lectures super interesting, minus the methodology one I did today;
Have a new riding instructor who is just not as good as the last one but my mum, who rides too, and I are working on that;
Also a new horse at riding who is the loveliest 16hh. black beast you ever did see, unless accidentally stamping on feet. A benefit of said instructor is that she seems to trust me with his green-ness/baby-ness so I've been riding him weekly (and he is cute, did I tell you that? Cute cute cutie patootie);
The manfriend and I went away to Lytham, where I have never been before, for a weekend courtesy of his grandparents as a graduation gift, but it is incidentally where my grandmother lived in her youth;
Whenever I walk the dog in the sandhills she insists on covering me in mud one way or another, usually via a beating with a muddy stick/tree trunk;
And I've spent a week trying to find a decent autumn picture that represents some of the things I love most about this season but eventually gave in and took my own less fancy one that I had in mind!- the things are the crisp, breathable air and the reds and oranges against the blue blue sky. They just make me feel alive;
Also trying to plan for Christmas (Mum bought mine and Tiddles' advent calendars the other day) eeehehehehee;
So, on with the show!:
- A cutie patootie (my new overused phrase) blogger in the North
- Amazing clothesmaking skills
- Why could I not have discovered this when living at uni?!
- Dresses worth making a trip for, hmm...
- And some I'll definitely be seeing
- Books books books
- This scarf or a diy
- Lace and crystals and argh: Beautiful dresses
- We're determined to make a wreath this year
- Beautiful poem, beautiful picture
- Another cutie patootie blogger (no shut up not everyone I follow has a baby/bump why would you even think that)
- An amazing cosy wee Italian the manfriend and I went in
- Yet another cutie patootie (with excellent links)
- Journals = whaaaat
- More my style (I wish)
- Cool quilt! (also I swear I'm not sixty pipe down you)
- Razzles NOM
- Remember Tiny Princess Captain America? She turned into Tiny Princess Thor
- Touching portraits (okay I admit I'm broody are you happy)
- The art in this place!
- A beautiful thread about love
- For any horse owners/carers out there...
- Why do thoughts happen? Who cares!
- Important stuff
- This guy improvises songs in requested styles and it. is. good.
- There would be so much less stress whilst travelling if this was in my grasp
- A great idea and utterly stylin'
Peace out, as the manfriend would say! K.