|source: Brocken Inaglory via here|
I think that pretty much covers the major stuff! I got a 5-year diary for Christmas so will hopefully be keeping that up to date which may prompt more regular housekeeping around this joint too, though can't promise a thing. Resolutions for this year are pretty much the same as every year probably, so likely to not quite happen, but hey! Life is pretty peachy here. Without further ado, I'm going to give you a list of links, because hey (again), that's what I do:
- Adorable decorations
- Translating lovers into shoes
- Gorgeous colours, gorgeous shape
- I need a jacket to put things like this on
- Makes you think
- I want to live here
- Speaking of extreme weather conditions...
- Some of the shoes would be perfect for summer, though sadly I'm inbetween the sizes (via Mama Congo)
- A wealth of information about hijab, plus some beautiful photos
- A brilliant cross-application
- Hilarious, the sweeties
- Maybe I need a hood to go with all coats, rather than to have all coats with a hood
- A step-by-step analysis of costuming in Inception
- What a cheerful little fellow
- Such well put together outfits
- I have no justification for needing or wanting these
- But have the t-shirt version of this and it is super comfy
- These look very tempting
- Tempting, although I think I'll be sticking with the diary for the minute!
So, in short, I hope you are having an excellent 2014 so far, and that the rest yet to come treats you wonderfully.